Microinvest Inventory Management System
- Last Updated: Saturday, 14 February 2015 23:28
- Hits: 2494
- Key Features and Functions
- Secure - the users identify themselves through unique passwords in order to access functions and permissions.
- Scalable – easily expanded or upgraded according to client needs.
- Reliable – database is always protected in moments of maximum work and multi-user environment.
- No additional maintenance fees – no hidden service fees.
- Free trial version - you can test drive the fully functional version for free before you buy it.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
Microinvest Warehouse Pro (back office) is flexible inventory management product designed to automate all warehouse
processes: from purchasing, monitoring inventory levels to tracking sales and operating cash flows. The solution handles the management of huge number of points of sales in real time.
The application can be used in both single and distributed multi-terminal or even multi-location warehousing and point of sale installations via its powerful database SQL capabilities.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Fast and easy installation - no IT knowledge required to install or setup the program
- Operational control via custom user access rights
- It has a built in connection to a cash-register and barcode reader
- Compatible with all printers
- Generation of management reports, invoices or purchase orders in real time
- Control for suppliers' payments and deliveries
- Minimum stock quantities control
- Generic hardware requirements: runs on any Windows-powered computer
- Data import and exports from MS Excel
- Support of different databases - MS Access, MSDE, MySQL Server, MS SQL Server, Oracle