- Last Updated: Wednesday, 06 January 2016 06:41
- Hits: 2582
- Highest print quality & extremely versatile.
- 64" - 1625 mm wide.
- Direct disperse ink - print directly on open or closed structure fabric.
- Dye sublimation ink - print on dye sublimation paper.
- Dual head design with latest drop-on-demand piezo inkjet technology.
- Typical production speeds up to 24 m²/h.
- Environmentally friendly printing – high level of operator safety.
Setup for direct-to-fabric printing, the ValueJet 1628TD prints on non-stretch fabrics with open or closed structure (display fabric, flags, decoration textiles, …). Moreover, the ValueJet TD can also be used for sublimation printing onto transfer paper.
The ValueJet 1628TD, with a maximum media width of 1625 mm (63.67”) and a maximum print width of 1605 mm (63.18”), is fully compatible with Mutoh direct disperse inks (for direct-to-fabric printing) and Mutoh high-speed disperse dye inks (for transfer paper printing).
Two In-line ‘Wide Model’ Heads
The ValueJet 1628TD textile printer incorporates two in-line latest generation piezo drop-on-demand variable drop “wide model” print heads. Each 1440-nozzle head (8 lines of 180 nozzles) incorporates four colour sections, each divided in two nozzle rows with 360 nozzles per colour.
The print heads are capable of producing ink drops ranging from 5.5 pl to 34.5 pl. Bottom line, they can produce a wider range of ink dots, which are moreover jetted at a much faster speed compared to other print heads on the market. The result is faster output speeds and moreover a much better print quality at higher output speeds.
PerformanceThe VJ-1628TD printer offers you a wide range of print modes and speeds. The overview below lists the most popular ones with which impeccable printing quality can be obtained.
- High Quality – 540x720 dpi: 8.0 m²/h.
- Production – 360x720 dpi: 24.0 m²/h.
Maximize your Profit with Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving (i²) Print TechnologyThe ValueJet 1628TD incorporates Mutoh’s award-winning Intelligent Interweaving (i²) print technology, enabling a drastic reduction or even total elimination of the typical difficulties inherent to conventional digital inkjet printing, such as horizontal banding, step mismatch banding and the visible effects of missing or misfiring nozzles.
One of the biggest benefits of this proprietary Mutoh print technology is that it offers predictable and repeatable output quality, therefore bringing an unprecedented level of user comfort to the printer operator. ValueJet printer users will be able to print ideal quality images fit for purpose every time, in the shortest possible time.
Adaptable Print Platform
TA unique feature of the Mutoh ValueJet TD printer is that it incorporates a new adaptable print platform, enabling both direct-to-fabric and dye sublimation (transfer paper) printing in one machine.
- When using the print bed with open ink gutter, the ValueJet TD can be used for direct printing onto non-stretch open fabrics or textiles..
- By covering the ink gutter with easy “clickable” ink gutter covers, the ValueJet TD printer becomes a printer with straight print platform, suited for transfer paper printing. .
Worry-free Media HandlingSeveral features have been integrated in the ValueJet TD printer to enable smooth and worry-free media handling for both direct-to-fabric and dye sublimation (transfer paper) printing.
- A tensioning mechanism at the back of the machine compensates for media expansion during printing.
- Pressure arm rollers allow the fabric & the transfer paper to expand when absorbing water-based ink.
- Media holder plates have been developed to deal with textiles of which the edges carry loose fibres or which tend to curl up.
- A scroller holder in front of the unit supports the fabric or transfer paper.
Ink Set-up PossibilitiesThe ValueJet 1628TD printer - with 8 ink channels / 8 cassette slots - offers full freedom of ink set up:
- CMYK + CMYK (dye sub / direct disperse).
- 2x4 CMYK (high ink density set-up).
- 8 colours (mix of process and spot colours possible for maximum colour gamut).
- Direct printing on non-stretch polyester fabrics with open or closed structure, e.g. display fabric, flags, etc.
- Transfer on all possible flexible and rigid polyester materials .