- Last Updated: Wednesday, 06 January 2016 06:41
- Hits: 2626
Destined for high quality volume applications, the ValueJet 1638WX wide format printer offers production speeds up to 42 m²/h at 360 x 720 dpi and 65 m²/h at 360 x360 dpi. The machine supports all typical dye sublimation transfer paper weights (from 66 g/m² to 150 g/m²).
- Transfer sublimation printing up to 1625 mm (63.97”).
- Staggered dual head setup with latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo heads.
- Advanced print automation : Mutoh i² Intelligent Interweaving and new DropMaster technology inside.
- Production speeds between 42 & 65 m²/h.
- New cost-effective Mutoh universal dye sublimation inks.
- Ideal for production of soft signage, apparel and gadgets.
- Environmentally friendly printing - high level of operator safety.
The dual head ValueJet 1638WX printer will offer you the well-known and much appreciated ValueJet product line features and more. ValueJet 1638WX will push the boundaries of speed, quality and ease of use:
- Extreme print quality at high speeds and at amazingly high resolutions.
- Unrivalled overall dot control, leading to better image definition for all speeds.
- Excellent cost per print performance and durability.
- Advanced print automation features, including Mutoh’s new DropMaster technology, will provide a high level of peace of mind which other wide format printers simply cannot keep up with.
Targeted at the sublimation transfer market, the ValueJet 1638WX dye sublimation printer delivers high quality graphics for transfer onto all possible flexible and rigid polyester materials:.
- Soft signage & graphics for events, tradeshows.
- Home decoration : curtains, bed linen.
- Flags & pennants.
- Sports goods : snowboards, helmets.
- Gadgets : mugs, umbrellas, iPods, mouse mats.
- Apparel : blouses, sportswear, outdoor jackets, T-shirts.
Staggered Dual Head Setup
The ValueJet 1638WX printer incorporates a staggered dual head setup with latest generation piezo drop-on-demand variable drop print heads. Each 1440-nozzle head (8 lines of 180 nozzles) incorporates four colour sections, divided in two nozzle rows with 360 nozzles per colour.The integrated print heads are capable of producing ink drops ranging from 5.9 pl to 45.3 pl. Bottom line, they can produce a wider range of ink dots, which are moreover jetted at a much faster speed compared to other print heads on the market. The result is faster output speeds and moreover a much better print quality at higher output speeds.
NEW - Mutoh DS2-series Universal Transfer Sublimation inksare 100 % VOC free and do not require any risk labelling. Developed specifically for the 1638WX print heads, the inks offer excellent nozzle stability for high speed and high volume printing and will produce perfect image sharpness and definition. The Mutoh DS2 inks are odourless both during the printing and the transfer process. They offer a wide gamut with bright and vibrant colours and furthermore give you comfortable light, washing and perspiration fastness properties.
The ValueJet 1638WX printer offers you a wide range of print modes and speeds. The overview below lists the most popular ones with which impeccable printing quality can be obtained.
- Quality – 720x720 dpi: 25 m²/h.
- Production – 360x720 dpi: 42 m²/h.
- Speed Production – 360x360 dpi : 50 m²/h.
- High Speed Production– 360x360 dpi: 65 m²/h.
Maximize your Profit with Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving (i²) Print Technology
The ValueJet 1638WX incorporates Mutoh’s award-winning Intelligent Interweaving (i²) print technology, enabling a drastic reduction or even total elimination of the typical difficulties inherent to conventional digital inkjet printing, such as horizontal banding, step mismatch banding and the visible effects of missing or misfiring nozzles.
One of the biggest benefits of this proprietary Mutoh print technology is that it offers predictable and repeatable output quality, therefore bringing an unprecedented level of ease of mind to the printer operator. ValueJet printer users will be able to print ideal quality images fit for purpose every time, in the shortest possible time.
Extreme Print Automation with Mutoh DropMaster TechnologyGet constant and uncompromised print quality on any thickness/weight of transfer paper you feed into your VJ-1638WX … effortlessly, thanks to Mutoh’s proprietary DropMaster technology!
Specifically developed for Mutoh’s dual head ValueJet models, DropMaster is a revolutionary print automation technique which eliminates the need for cumbersome and time consuming media dependent head adjustments. Knowing the media thickness and consequently the drop-throw distance between print head and media surface, DropMaster is capable of automatically recalculating and adjusting the uni/bi-directional fire timings. It does this regardless of resolution and print speed.
Dye Sublimation Transfer Papers
The ValueJet 1638WX prints on all typical dye sublimation transfer papers from 66 g/m² to 150 g/m². The printer is equipped with an automatic sheet-off function. Manual cutting is also possible using the dedicated cutting groove on the media guide.
The ValueJet 1638WX printer can handle 2” and 3” rolls.
The printer comes with a stand with integrated roll holders. Different motorised winding/unwinding systems are available for roll-to-roll production..