- Last Updated: Wednesday, 06 January 2016 06:30
- Hits: 1781
- Transfer sublimation printing up to 1910 mm (75.19”).
- Latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo head.
- Production speed range between 10.8 & 56.2 m²/h.
- Mutoh water-based dye sublimation inks.
- Ideal for production of in-store textile decoration, home textiles, fashion, ..
- Environmentally friendly printing - high level of operator safety.
The ValueJet 1924W (1910 mm – 75”) is ideally suited for your daily sublimation needs. The printer will deliver speeds ranging from 10.8 to 56.2 m²/h. The machine supports all typical dye sublimation transfer paper weights (from 66 g/m² to 150 g/m²).
Targeted at the sublimation transfer market, the ValueJet 1924W dye sublimation printer delivers high quality graphics for transfer onto all possible flexible and rigid polyester materials:
- In-store textile decoration and deco fabrics .
- Fashion / Apparel : blouses, sportswear, outdoor jackets, T-shirts, ….
- Home decoration : curtains, bed linen, ….
- Flags & pennants.
- Sports goods : snowboards, helmets, ….
- Gadgets : mugs, umbrellas, iPods, mouse mats, ....
- Soft signage & graphics for events, tradeshows, ….
1440 dpi Piezo Print Head
The Mutoh ValueJet 1924W printer incorporates a latest generation piezo drop-on-demand variable drop print head. This 1440-nozzle head (8 lines of 180 nozzles) incorporates four colour sections, each divided in two nozzle rows with 360 nozzles per colour. As all colour sections are united in one head, there is no need for time-consuming head-to-head calibration procedures.
Mutoh DS2-series Universal Transfer Sublimation inks
Mutoh DS2-series Universal Transfer Sublimation inks are 100 % VOC free and do not require any risk labelling. Developed specifically for the latest print heads, the inks offer excellent nozzle stability for high speed and high volume printing and will produce perfect image sharpness and definition. The Mutoh DS2 inks are odourless both during the printing and the transfer process. They offer a wide gamut with bright and vibrant colours and furthermore give you comfortable light, washing and perspiration fastness properties. Mutoh's genuine DS2 inks are ÖKOTEX STANDARD 100 compliant.
The Mutoh ValueJet VJ-1924W printer offers you a wide range of print modes and speeds. The overview below lists the most popular ones with which impeccable printing quality can be obtained.
- High Quality – 720x1080 dpi: 13.1 m²/h.
- Production – 720x720 dpi: 20.1 m²/h.
- Speed Production – 360x360 dpi: 29.2 m²/h.
Maximize your Profit with Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving (i²) Print Technology.
The Mutoh ValueJet 1924W incorporates Mutoh’s award-winning Intelligent Interweaving (i²) print technology, enabling a drastic reduction or even total elimination of the typical difficulties inherent to conventional digital inkjet printing, such as horizontal banding, step mismatch banding and the visible effects of missing or misfiring nozzles.
One of the biggest benefits of this proprietary Mutoh print technology is that it offers predictable and repeatable output quality, therefore bringing an unprecedented level of user comfort to the printer operator. ValueJet printer users will be able to print ideal quality images fit for purpose every time, in the shortest possible time.
The Mutoh ValueJet 1924W printer can handle 2” and 3” rolls. The printer comes with a stand with integrated roll holders. Different winding/unwinding systems are available for roll-to-roll production.